- Premium Dual DAC Chipset with two latest launched AK493SEQ DAC chips.
- Dual Ricore RT6863 headphone amplification chip.
- Dual headphone outputs(3.5mm single-ended and 4.4mm balanced).
- Super clean performance with lower noise floor.
- Compact and highly versatile.
- Powerful headphone output(Up to 211mW@32Ω).
- Compatible with Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS devices(Lightning cable not included).
- Dual USB modes(UAC 2.0 and UAC 1.0).
- Hardware volume controls.
- Connectivity: USB Type-C.
- Decoding Support: PCM 32-Bit/768kHz and Native DSD512.
- Output Power: Up to 211mW@32Ω.
- Headphone ports: 4.4mm balanced+3.5mm single-ended.
Shanling UA3 is a brand new Portable USB DAC/AMP from the house of Shanling. UA3 is built upon the UA2 as a successor and takes some features from the flagship UA5 Portable USB DAC/AMP. It’s the first from the UA series to feature an AKM DAC chipset. Shanling UA3 adopts the latest launched AK4493SEQ DAC chip and supports high-resolution 32-Bit/768kHz PCM and native DSD512 decoding. UA3 has got dual headphone output ports, one single-ended 3.5mm and another balanced 4.4mm port.
First In UA Lineup To Feature AKM DAC Chipset:
Shanling has always featured premium AKM DAC chipsets in their products. The latest UA3 is the first product in the UA lineup of premium Portable USB DAC/AMPs to feature an AKM DAC chipset. Shanling has trusted AKM’s latest launched AKM4493SEQ DAC chip for its UA3. It packs a powerful performance with support for high-resolution audio signal decoding. Basically, Shanling UA3 brings true high-resolution characteristics to your pocket.
True High-Res Decoding Support:
Shanling UA3 will provide you with exceptional Hi-Res audio signal decoding. It supports PCM signals up to 32-Bit/768kHz and native DSD512 decoding. These are usually supported by premium and high-tier audio players and desktop decoders. UA3 takes full benefit of Eddict music player, USB Audio Player Pro, and other exclusive Hi-Res music applications on Android systems.
Dual Headphone Output Ports:
UA3 features dual headphone output ports. It has a single-ended 3.5mm. The balanced headphone output port is upgraded to a more robust 4.4mm termination. Users can easily use their IEMs and Headphones with 3.5mm and 4.4mm terminations with their smartphones and other devices.
Clean & Powerful Headphone Output With RT6863 Amplification Circuit:
Shanling UA3 houses the RT6863 headphone amplification circuit. It enables the UA3 to achieve a powerful output rating of up to 211mW @ 32Ω of load. It can easily power most IEMs and some low-power requiring headphones easily on the go.
Hardware Volume Controls:
Shanling UA3 gets hardware volume controls. At the front of the device, Shanling has implemented three buttons, two for volume controls and the third for media playback play and pause.